Are you ready to learn about podcasting, or to take your podcast to the next level? Advent Podcast University is designed to educate participants on all things podcasting regardless of experience and skill level. There is something for everyone. We will be updating and adding more courses, so check back regularly. Here are our current Podcast University Course offerings.
For those wanting to go all in, our “From Idea to iTunes” program is an 4-week immersion podcast course that includes instruction, studio time and one-on-one time with Professor Robert Ingalls. From fine tuning your idea, to learning the equipment and how to edit your podcast like a professional, script writing, getting your product on iTunes and other services, to monetizing your podcast… this class has it all!
Current opportunities to take “From Idea to Itunes”
1. Option One: August 13 – September 4 (please note that the first three classes are on Monday and the fourth class, due to the Labor Day holiday, will be on Tuesday, September 4).
2. Option Two: August 14 – September 4 (All four classes will be on Tuesdays)
3. Option Three: September 10 – October 1 (All four classes will be on Mondays)
4. Option Four: September 11 – October 2 (All four classes will be on Tuesdays)
What can you expect from Advent Podcast University?
- Courses custom-created by an industry professional.
- Hands on time in the state of the art Advent Coworking podcast studio.
- The knowledge to start your own podcast, or take your current podcast to the next level, which is essential in what is now quickly becoming a competitive space.
Interested in learning more about Advent Podcast University?
Sign up below to get exclusive access to our upcoming Podcast Courses: