We will be launching a full curriculum in 2020, but in the meantime we are kicking things off with an all day Podcast Basics course on Saturday, December 7. This course will be from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and will feature a variety of instructors and topics from the Queen City Podcast Network and around the Charlotte podcast scene. We will be announcing our speakers in the coming weeks. Lunch will be included with your ticket purchase, as well as two hours in the Advent Podcast Studio.
On behalf of Advent Coworking and the Queen City Podcast Network we look forward to seeing you on December 7!
- December 7 @Advent Coworking in the CPCC Small Business Center Event Space
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Each session will be one hour and will feature a different speaker
- Cost is $250 and includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, as well as 2 hours in the Advent Podcast Studio, redeemable within 30 days of the course.
- 9 a.m. Podcasting Overview
- 10 a.m. Equipment
- 11 a.m. Recording and Editing
- 12 p.m. Lunch w/ a very special guest speaker
- 1 p.m. Booking Guests
- 2 p.m. Interviewing Skills
- 3 p.m. File Management
- 4 p.m. Promotion, Marketing and Monetization