COVID-19 ResponseAdvent continues to create an environment where members can be productive, grow, and collaborate. In order to meet our mission during this pandemic, we need your help to create a safer community.
- Daily cleaning and medical-grade disinfecting of entire common space (includes tables, chairs, door handles, high touch surfaces, and upholstery) by Germacide Cleaning Solutions.
- Member Health:
- Follow the CDC guidelines on what individuals should do if they contract or are exposed to COVID-19 to help slow the spread to others. This includes, but is not limited to, getting tested on day 5 after exposure, isolating for 5 days after the test, and wearing a mask for an additional 5 days throughout your normal activities.
- If you test positive, please notify Advent staff directly or fill out our anonymous form.
- Advent asks that you stay home if you are experiencing a contagious illness.
- Masks are not required within Advent unless you are touring , onboarding, attending one of Advent’s public events, or experiencing excessive coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are recommended for ALL individuals, including those who have been vaccinated, except in enclosed areas or seated areas at least 6 ft apart from others.
- Advent Team Members will continue to wear masks while moving through the space and working with guests and members.
- Equipment and Supplies:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and non-contact thermometers are available by every entrance.
- Hands-free foot openers have been installed on the majority of doors. Hand sanitizer is available near all doors for those unable to use the foot door openers.
- Common area work spaces have Plexiglass dividers and disinfectant supplies. Please disinfect your work station before and after use, including podcast studio equipment if used.
- Single-use, compostable dishes, cups, silverware, and towels are available in the kitchens.
- iWave Air Cleaners have been installed in all our HVAC units. They use patented cold plasma technology and bi-polar ionization to actively treat air for viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity, and airborne particles.
- Additional Guidelines
- Everyone must practice safe, 6 foot social distancing in the common areas.
- Guests must follow all the same protocol as members.
This is a zero tolerance workspace. If any of these items are not followed by an Advent member or their guest, their membership will be suspended for a period of time determined by the Advent team (office tenants must still meet their lease obligations if suspended).
We may update and modify these items as we continue to receive guidance from public health officials. We will proactively communicate with you as best as possible for these updates.
Thank you for your cooperation and putting the Advent Community first!