Advent is a locally owned and operated coworking space with a passion for building community. Our mission is to provide an environment where members can be productive, grow, and collaborate. Our physical space and our membership have grown over the last 5 years and we’re looking for someone who can continue to grow along with us.
You should apply for this job if:
- You have experience growing a business and providing excellent customer service
- You are self-directed and driven by results
- You’re a natural at building connections between interesting people
- You are an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusivity
- You see impediments as opportunities for creative problem-solving
Your compensation and benefits:
First 3 Months
- Hourly: $19.00
- Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Salary: $40,000/year
- Profit percentage: An employee will receive a 1% profit bonus (paid quarterly) for each year they are employed, capped at 3%.
- Hybrid work environment (onsite at least 2x/week, WFH 3x/week)
- 14 days PTO for 1st year (includes holidays and sick days). Unlimited PTO after 1 year of employment.
- Health care stipend consisting of 5% of salary paid out over 26 pay periods. The salary stipend is capped at $2600 per year.
- Additional benefits: yoga classes, membership to Advent Coworking, free printing, free coffee, professional development opportunities, networking with the most diverse and talented entrepreneurs and small business owners in Charlotte.
Your core responsibilities:
- Growing the membership by:
- Conducting market research,
- Analyzing financial reports with Operations Director,
- Developing and executing marketing strategies,
- And promoting Advent at local events
- Creating additional revenue streams by:
- Researching competitive businesses,
- Researching new products/services,
- Evaluating desirability, viability, and feasibility of new products/services,
- Collaborating with Operations Director on pricing strategy,
- Building, implementing, and documenting SOP’s for new products/services,
- And selling new products/services
- Improving current business processes by:
- Reviewing SOP’s,
- Developing and training team on new and more efficient processes,
- And conducting quarterly updates for each process based on usage and feedback
- Developing relationships with the Small Business and Local Communities by:
- Developing and fostering connections needed to support additional revenue streams or improve current business processes,
- Collaborating with the Director of Member Experience to establish logistical ownership tasks for the team,
- Ensuring relationships are kept up with on a minimum quarterly basis,
- And documenting necessary information regarding relationship
- Responsibilities shared with every Advent team member:
- Managing the space
- Serving existing members/member retention
- Conducting tours and onboarding new members
- Shaping the Advent culture
If you would like to apply, please contact [email protected] with your resume and why you think you're a perfect fit for Advent.
Advent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, formerly incarcerated status, national origin, or veteran status.