We are growing and need someone who truly aligns to our values and mission. Don't worry > Sam, Charlotte, Erin, and Kevin are still here! We strive to create an environment where members are productive, grow, and collaborate. Advent is looking for someone who genuinely cares about people, is diligent, wants to grow personally and professionally, and is able to adapt to an ever-growing environment.
Here’s the details of the position:
Title: Community Manager (CM)
Part/Full Time: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Compensation: $14 – 17.50/hour + 5% of earnings for healthcare
Status: 1099 Contractor for 3 to 6 months then convert to w2 employee with benefits.
1. Conduct Tours.
2. Manage email and phone.
3. Sign up New Members and Office Leases.
4. Coordinate day passes and manage guest access.
5. Answer and respond inquiries: responding, answering, and input to CRM.
6. CRM management: input new contacts, manage customers through lifecycle
7. Event space management: emailing, invoicing, website administration, weekend assistance when needed.
8. General Space Tidying, furniture straightening, and minor clean up.
9. Responsible for all plant life in location.
10 .Engage with members for ideas and brainstorming.
11. Coordinate cleaning, maintenance, IT, and access control teams at set location.
12. Member payment follow ups: resolve outstanding membership bills.
13. Create content for newsletters.
14. Email list management and input.
15. Assist with Advent’s Social Media efforts.
16. Create Daily status update.
17. Attend Bi-weekly sprint planning sessions.
18. Attend Quarterly and Yearly Check-in sessions.
19. Attend Strategic Planning and Project Prioritization sessions.
20. Coordinate quarterly artwork hanging for given location.
21. Coordinate Emergency help for given location.
22. Conduct monthly data gathering efforts for reporting.
23. Perform Specialty project work.
24. Be able to lift around 20 lbs.
25. Preferably has access to reliable transportation.
• Ability to develop personal connection with members and the community
• Design/edit basic graphics
• Social Media and Marketing skills
• Be willing to do administrative tasks, e.g. transcription, research, cold calls, emailing, data entry
Individual Aligns to Advent’s Values•Always be an empowering place
•Always be curious and innovate
•Always be an advocate for diversity
•Always nurture the community
•Always build collaborations
If you think you’re a fit please send your resume and answers to the questions below to [email protected]
Questions to answer with your email submission for the position:
1.) How do you personally align to Advent’s values?
2.) Where do you see Advent Coworking company in 3 years from now?
3.) What does community mean to you?